I wasn't going to post anything this weekend because I haven't really done much. And because I am unsuccessfully multitasking and studying for finals. But I was in the middle of procrastinating and I thought, Yeah, I could post a blog now. That is a good idea. So here we go.
1. Apparently everyone had margaritas last night because they were ALL. OVER. my Instagram feed. Great minds, y'all. What's your favorite margarita flavor? I'm pretty into raspberry. The place I was at last night had banana margaritas on the menu? Banana. Does that sound right? I'm not sure.
2. I FINALLY posted about my butterbeer/snitch cupcakes yesterday! You should check them out because they have butterscotch schnapps in them. (Also, the recipe only calls for half a cup, so if you know of any good drinks/recipes...I have like 2/3 of the bottle left.)
3. Somehow I still have tons and tons of Easter candy left, so yesterday I made s'mores bars with the three boxes of peeps I hadn't opened yet. And, umm, they're delicious.
4. Iron Man, Star Trek, The Great Gatsby, Man of Steel, Wolverine. Oh, summer movies.
5. This past week, I got an email telling me that a "patron" of my "shop" has nominated me for Cupcake Wars. I don't think I'm qualified to participate in Cupcake Wars, and I'm not sure I could handle being on a competitive tv show, but I was still pretty excited on the inside. I told all my friends about it thinking one of them would fess up and say they nominated me, but it never happened. Part of the application is shooting a video of your bakery, kitchen, staff, etc., and I kind of want to shoot one of my apartment and all my friends just because. <3
6. Finals are this week. One down, three to go.
7. I graduate next Saturday and then I will be done with school for the first time for 16 years. Excuse me, what? (People give you a lot of money after you graduate college like they do after you graduate high school, right?) I am just so conflicted about this whole graduating thing.
8. Just reminding you that this blog will be changing names at the end of May! I'll keep you posted so you don't miss out. ;D
Have a great week!