Raspberry Hugs. Raspberry. I didn't know these existed until I was checking out at Target one day last week and saw a bunch of Hershey's Kisses bags stacked up in front of my checkout line. And then I was like, Oh MAN, I bet those are good. And they are. Or were. Because they're currently all gone.
I made some of these pretzel M&M snacks on Christmas and they were so addictive. I used regular Hershey's kisses and the candy cane kisses with regular and mint chocolate M&Ms.
So, when I saw these Raspberry Hershey's Hugs I knew exactly what I was going to do with them.
|follow me on Instagram! @collegiatebaker|
My friends got together to watch the Super Bowl yesterday and I brought these. I'm not sure why I was hoping there would be some left when I went home because why would there be? I've been thinking about making some more, but I'm afraid I'll eat them all myself.
raspberry pretzel m&m hugs
1 bag of Raspberry Hershey's Hugs
1 bag of Valentine's milk chocolate M&Ms
1 bag of Snyder's Snaps pretzels
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Arrange pretzels on the baking sheet and place one Raspberry Hug on each pretzel.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes. (My oven runs hotter than it's supposed to, so I baked mine for 3 minutes.)
- Remove baking sheet from oven and let it sit for a minute or too.
- Place an M&M on one pretzel/Hug. If the chocolate is too melty and it runs over the side of the pretzel, wait another minute or two before continuing. I had to play around with mine a little.